Sunday 5 January 2014

Happy New Year/Bonne Année


Happy New Year Everyone !!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year has started well for you all.

I decided to take two weeks off of all things crafty, so no card making, scrapbooking, patchwork or lace making.
And although I didn't make anything, my head is now bursting with ideas for the coming year.

Sale-A-Bration is starting on the 28th of January, the same day as the new Spring/Summer catalogue comes out. And I'm looking forward to making bright cards for Spring.

I have joined a new challenge for 2014, to take a photo each week on a different theme and I will be posting these either just as a photo or as a scrapbook page on my blog.

So I am looking forward to showing you all my crafty projects in the coming year.

I am also not far off my 1000th post and I will be offering some blog candy for that, so keep your eyes peeled for that sometime in February/March.



Bonne année à tous!

J'espère que vous avez eu un merveilleux Noël et la nouvelle année a bien commencé pour vous tous.

J'ai décidé de prendre deux semaines de congé de toutes choses créatives, donc pas de création de cartes, scrapbooking, patchwork ou la dentelle.
Et même si je n'ai rien fait, ma tête est maintenant plein d'idées pour l'année à venir.

Sale-A-Bration commence le 28 Janvier, le même jour que le nouveau catalogue Printemps / Eté sort. Et je suis impatiente de faire des cartes lumineuses pour le printemps.

J'ai rejoint un nouveau défi pour 2014, de prendre une photo chaque semaine sur un thème différent et je vais poster ceux-ci, soit comme une photo ou, comme une page de scrapbook sur mon blog.

Donc, je suis impatiente de vous montrer tous mes projets créatives dans l'année à venir.

Je suis également pas loin mon 1000ème post et j'offrirai des blog candy, alors gardez vos yeux ouverts au courant de Février / Mars.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment