Tuesday 6 July 2010

Oh La,La!!!

It's toooooooooooooo hot. I'm Scottish I'm not made to work well over about 22 C so you can imagine how I've been getting on this last week!!!
I have been keeping busy though and my craft room is the coolest room in the house, so I've being spending my time there.
I saw this technique on a blog from the States but I cannot remember who's...sorry! But I thought I would give it a go to see how it works. And I most say I'm very pleased with the results. The tile is from a local DIY shop and I stamped the Medallion stamp with Rich Razzleberry (works with everything !!!) and then heat embossed with transparent powder.
Stay cool,
Il fait vraiment trop chaud. Je suis écossaise, j'arrête de fontionner au-dessus de 22 C donc vous pouvez imaginer combien je souffre depuis une semaine!!!!!
Mais pendant ce temps je suis toujours active, heureusement mon atelier est la pièce la plus fraîche de la maison. Donc je passe mon temps là-bas.
J'ai vu cette technique sur un blog american mais je n'ai pas noté lequel....je suis désolée. Mais ça m'a plu et m'a donné envie de le faire. J'ai pris le carreau dans un magasin de bricolage près de chez moi, j'ai encré le tampon Medallion avec l'encreur Fruits Des Bois puis j'ai embossé à chaud avec une poudre transparent.
Restez au frais,
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment