Tuesday 15 May 2012

500th Post

 This is unbelievably my 500th post since I started my blog in April 2010.

So to celebrate I have made up a tutorial for the Circus Tent I designed for my 3d Swap at last year's Stampin' Up! European Convention.


Thank you to everyone who has followed me so far (Please feel free to add yourself to my followers) and thank you to everyone who has left me wonderful comments. I love each and every one of them.




C'est incroyable mon 500ème post depuis que j'ai commencé mon blog en Avril 2010.

Afin de célébrer j'ai fait un tutoriel pour la tente de cirque que j'ai conçu pour ma Swap 3D de la Convention européenne de Stampin' Up!

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BweNGoXw_Iv_MTREN1RjRGdySDQ

Merci à tous ceux et toutes celles qui m'ont suivi jusqu'ici (N'hésitez pas à vous ajouter à mes followers) et merci à tous ceux et toutes celles qui m'ont laissé des commentaires merveilleux. Je les aime tous.

I would like to thank my friend Anna who has corrected my French in each post.
Je tiens à remercier mon amie, Anna, qui a corrigé mon français pour chaque post.

Come back tomorrow for a special Blog Hop with the INK4U girls. 
 Revenez demain pour un Saut de Blog spécial avec les filles d'INK4U.

Alison xx

1 comment: