Wednesday 5 June 2013

Patchwork


So after lots of sewing, my patchwork is ready to start quilting.

I can't believe how big this project is compared to the first one I completed.

It has only taken me a month to do all this, but now I'm wondering how long the quilting will take AND
now that the weather seems to be improving - how warm will it be with this on my knees !!



Ainsi, après beaucoup de couture, patchwork mon est prêt à commencer quilting.

Je ne peux pas croire à quel point ce projet est grande par rapport à la première que j'ai terminé.

Ca m'a seulement pris un mois pour faire tout cela, 
mais maintenant je me demande combien de temps la quilting prendra 
 ET
maintenant que le temps semble s'améliorer - il va faire vraiment chaud avec cela sur mes genoux !!
 

This is the back, which is mostly black, but I thought it gives Graham two choices.

 C'est le dos, ce qui est principalement noir, mais j'ai pensé qu'il donne Graham deux choix.

Reverse side up close
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment