Sunday 12 September 2010

Scrapbook Sunday #11

As I reminded myself last week I am now 40 and this is some of the photos I took when my husband decided to treat us all to a little holiday. The card stock is Sage Shadow and it one of the retiring colours (order now not to miss out), here I've teamed it up with Always Artichoke Gros grain ribbon and the Garden Whimsy stamp set (I've use Elegant Eggplant on the large lady birds and Perfect Plum on the teeny tiny ones.) The sentiment is stamped in Handsome Hunter as is the text.

Comme je me suis rappellée la semaine dernière que j'ai maintenant 40 ans et un de mes cadeaux était ces petites vacances en Ecosse, une surprise organisée par mon adorable mari. Le papier cartonné est Sauge Sage qui va prendre sa retraite en fin du mois (commander dès maintenant), ici je l'ai utilisé avec du ruban grog grain Artichaut Chaud ! et des tampons De Mon Jardin (Les grandes coccinelles sont faites dans Divine Aubergine et les petites en Prune Parfaite. Le sentiment est en Sous-Bois (retraité aussi) tout comme le texte.
Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment