Sunday 25 September 2011

Scrapbook Sunday #65

As this is my last Scrapbook Sunday before the new catalogue comes out
I decided to use my most favourite paper from this year.
Springtime Vintage..........I love it.



Comme c'est mon dernier Scrapbook Sunday avant la sortie du nouveau catalogue
j'ai décidé d'utiliser mon papier préféré de cette année.

.

Printemps Retro........je l'adore.

Until I took this picture I'd never seen kiwis being grown and thought it looked amazing.

Jusqu'au moment où j'ai pris cette photo je n'avais jamais vu les kiwis cultivés et j'ai pensé qu'ils avaient l'air superbe.


Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting it's not something I knew about and I love that paper, I have a complete pack left over and am glad I kept it but I've no idea yet what I will use it for lol x

    ReplyDelete