Sunday 22 September 2013

Scrapbook Sunday #142


I've not had our summer photos printed yet, so I did today's page using My Digital Studio.
In the first week of the school holidays, we headed down south for a week with my parents and as we weren't far from St Tropez, we decided to spend the day there.
We didn't see anyone famous but the town was beautiful and I got to take a boat trip.
Taking a boat trip always makes a holiday complete for me !!

Je n'ai pas eu nos photos d'été encore imprimées, donc j'ai fait la page aujourd'hui avec My Digital Studio.
Dans la première semaine des vacances scolaires, nous nous sommes dirigés vers le sud pendant une semaine avec mes parents et comme nous n'étions pas loin de St Tropez, nous avons décidé d'y passer la journée.
Nous n'avons pas vu personne célèbre, mais la ville était belle et j'ai pu faire une excursion en bateau.
Prendre un voyage en bateau toujours fait un séjour complet pour moi !!

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment