Saturday 13 November 2010

Convention Mementos



We didn't 'just' swap cards at Convention....really !! When we checked in we got this fab Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo Bag filled with our timetable, colour swatches,a name tag with meal tickets,2 stamp set and an Ideas Book and Catalogue. We then got the opportunity to buy some extra bits and bobs at the Memento Mall. I, like nearly everyone else, was delighted to be able to buy the craft tote, which you can see is now full and ready for my workshop this afternoon.I also picked up some of these adorable little shopping bags which I will be using as Hostess Gifts and for my next class. We did get a chance to stamp as well and made the 4 projects pictured further down.

But after all I've showed you in these last few days I've realised I haven't told you where next years Convention will be held...well..........it will be at DISNEYLAND, PARIS !!!!!!!!!
If you have enjoyed looking at all my swaps and convention pictures and would like to get involved as well. Then become a member of my team and come to Paris with me next November !!!
Get in touch if you are interested and I'll let you know(alisonplumm@gmail.com or 06 62 46 94 67)) about all the wonderful advantages of becoming a demonstrator in France




A la convention nous avons fait pleins d'autres choses que d'échanges des cartes.....vraiment !!! A la réception nous avons reçu ce joli sac en Tango Mandarine et Melon Mambo et il était rempli de belles choses. Notre agenda pour les deux jours, un Livre d'idées et Catalogue, une étiquette avec notre nom et des ticket repas, 2 set de tampons et une feuille à remplir dans une salle avec tous les coloris disponible. Nous avons eu aussi l'opportunité de faire quelques achats de produits Stampin' Up! jusqu'à là non disponible en Europe. Et nous avons pu travailler en faisant les 4 projets photographé en bas.

Mais après tout ce que je vous ai montré je ne vous ai pas encore dit où aura lieu la Convention l'année prochaine....alors....se sera à........DISNEYLAND, PARIS!!!!!!!
Si vous avez aimer voir toutes mes photos et mes swaps de cette année et que vous aimeriez y participer en novembre 2011, alors rien de plus simple, rejoignez mon équipe et venez avec moi!!!
Si devenir démonstratrice vous tentes contactez-moi (alisonplumm@gmail.com ou par téléphone 06 62 46 94 67)) et je vous expliquerai toutes les belles raisons d'en devenir une.

Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. My fave make&take was the watercolour one Alison.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine's was the 'party this way' one. I can't wait to do the next birthday invites with that set.

    ReplyDelete