Monday 21 March 2011

Challenge Monday


As you know I love doing challenges, so this weekend I sat down and made a couple of cards that I can show you now...........but I did loads of projects that I can't show you until after April 1st !!!
The new mini catalogue is so good and I've been having so much fun playing.
Today's cards are for the following challenges.
Card 1
Paper Players - sketch
My Create, Ink - ColorLab Color Challenge

Card 2
Paper Take Weekly - 3 of Something
Clean & Simple Sketch
Just Add Ink -JAI#60 Colour Challenge

I hope you like them.



Comme vous savez j'adore les challenges, alors ce weekend j'ai fait quelques cartes que je peux vous montrer tout de suite...............mais j'ai fait pleins de projets que je ne peux pas encore vous dévoiler avant le 1er avril !!!
Le nouveau mini- catalogue est superbe et je me suis bien amusée en jouant
avec les nouveaux produits.
Les cartes d'aujourd'hui sont pour les challenges

Carte 1
Paper Players - croquis
My Create, Ink - coloris

Carte 2

Paper Take Weekly - 3 de quelques choses
Clean & Simple - croquis
Just Add Ink - JAI#60 Color Challenge

J'espère qu'elles vous plaisent.

Alison xx

11 comments:

  1. Lovely use of this week's colors. Thank you for joining the ColorLab challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute little button flowers. Thanks for playing along with the Colour Challenge at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those button flowers are very cute, thanks for joining in with the Just Add Ink colour challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both lovely but I especially like the FTL one. Love the buttons but the grosgrain ribbon unravelled to make grass is a stroke of genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Simple, yet great!! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColorLab this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set? It's so versatile and perfect for the ColorLab challenge. Thanks for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison, both of your cards are so pretty! I love that soft, spring color combo on the first card. Such a wonderful take on the sketch! Thank so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are wonderfully CAS! I love the colors you used on the first card and how wonderfully they work with that stamp! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are perfect clean and simple cards! I love the soft colors that you used for your Paper Player card. Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both wonderful! I love the clean feel and your use of ribbon. So glad you joined us at the ColorLab Challenge this week.

    Jen Timko

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet CAS card! Love the colors you used! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete