Thursday 10 March 2011

Training Swaps

This is the swap that I made for last weeks training.
As you know I have fallen in love with the Sweet and Sour Speciality papers, so I just had to use them. I also tried a technique that I've been plucking up the courage to try for a while.
Bleaching !!!
I know.....who would have thought that a cleaning product could be used in card making. A good excuse to use the next time you don't feel like doing the housework...'just off to do some cleaning in my craftroom !!!'



Voilà l'échange que j'ai fait pour la formation.
Comme je vous avez déjà vu, je suis amoureuse des papiers Aigre-Doux Spécialité, alors je devais les utiliser. J'ai essayé une technique je voulais faire depuis un moment.
Le Blanchiment !!!
Je sais.......qui aurait cru qu'on pouvait utiliser des produits de ménagers pour faire des cartes. Une bonne excuse la prochaine fois où vous ne vous sentirez pas d'humeur à faire le ménage....'je vais juste prendre l'eau de javel pour faire un peu de ménage dans ma pièce créative'.

Alison xx





1 comment:

  1. Love these swap cards Alison. The sweet and sour is a great zingy colour combo isn't it. You are brave. I haven't got around to trying the bleaching technique yet but it's on my list. Fantastic results here though.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete