Thursday 28 July 2011

New Colour Choice


I would never have made a card using this colour combo without the aide of the Colour Coach
More Mustard
Night of Navy
Cajun Craze
but I do like them altogether. After stamping the circle stamp and punched out I layered up with the matching cardstock .I then coloured in the large stamp using the markers before mounting it all on a So Saffron card base.

Je n'aurais jamais fait une carte en utilisant cette combinaison de couleurs sans l'aide du Nuancier Colour Coach
Moutarde Forte
Bleu Nuit
Ocre Roussillon
Mais je les aime bien ensemble. Après avoir tamponné les cercles, je les ai découpé avec une perfo et je les ai mis sur un papier assorti. Et puis j'ai encré le grand tampon avec les marqueurs avant de les mettre sur une carte Tellement Safran.

Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour combo, haven't even opened my More Mustard yet but think I am going to have to now! Love the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colours Alison and a great layout! Vx

    ReplyDelete