Friday 1 July 2011

In Love With Stamping Colour Coach Blog Hop

Welcome to the ILWS Colour Coach Blog Hop,
if you have arrived from Julie's blog then hello to you too.
Here is my 'page', I've chosen to show you the Melon Mambo options.
So I started with the second option of
Melon Mambo
Old Olive and
Elegant Eggplant
and using the Itty Bitty Bits along with the matching buttons and punches I made this first card.
The second card uses
Melon Mambo
Daffodil Delight and
Tempting Turquoise
this time with DSP and matching buttons and brads.


Bienvenue sur le Blog Hop ILWS Colour Coach,
Si vous êtes arrivé du blog de Julie, alors bonjour à vous aussi.
Voici mon 'page', j'ai choisi de vous montrer les options Mambo Melon.
J'ai donc commencé avec la deuxième option pour faire la première carte
Melon Mambo
Vert Olive et
Divine Aubergine

et en utilisant les tampons Itty Bitty Bits avec les boutons et des perfos assortis.
La deuxième carte utilise
Melon Mambo
Narcisse Délice et
Turquoise
Tentation
cette fois-ci avec DSP et boutons assortis et des attaches parisiennes.

This next card uses the 3rd option that is shown on the Colour Coach (hidden in the top corner)
of Melon Mambo and Pretty In Pink - monochrome my favourite !!
La prochaine carte utilise la 3ème option (un peu caché en haut à droite) avec
Melon Mambo et Joli Rose - monochrome mon préféré !!


To continue on the blog hop you are now going to see Emma's blog here and the start of the two loops are Anthea's and Emily's.
Pour continuer à voir le blog hop vous allez maintenant sur le blog d'Emma ici et le début des deux circuits sont le blog d'Anthea et le blog d'Emily.
I would also like to say a BIG Thank You to Anthea for organising this blog hop.
Je voudrais aussi dire un grand Merci à Anthea pour l'organisation de ce saut des blogs.

Alison xx

13 comments:

  1. Love the Melon Mambo/Pink Pirouette Medallion card. That is so striking. I have just bought this stamp and I am addicted to using it. I love the Itty Bitty card. I would never have thought of pairing Melon Mambo with Old Olive but it really works. Great projects and lovely colour combinations ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour combos you've used Alison .... your cards ate lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison the colour combo you have used is gorgeous. Thanks for the ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration Alison, Love these combinations, so very summery shame the weather doesn't match it here!
    Love the itty bitty one especially :-)
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alison, I just hopped here today, I've been wondering about a English speaking SU here in France and Volia, here you are! I'm nr Toulouse are there anymore anglophone SUs? My french sucks!
    I've become a follower as I love your designs.
    Bye for now, Donna :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Alison

    Thank you for sharing your ideas.
    Jan
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely bright projects Alison. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alison! As usual, hun, you're creations are just stunning! Thanks for bringing some melon mambo inspiration. It's a colour I love, but probably don't do enough with.

    Thanks for taking part!
    Anthea
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Alison and I love how you did the sentiment in all three colours for the first card. It really pulls the colours together.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute colour combo. Love what you have done with them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely cards. love the meedallion card.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright colours....and the itty bitty card. A labour of love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete