Monday 5 November 2012

Poppy Time


This is another new stamp from the Annual catalogue that I couldn't resist.

On the first card, I have heat embossing in gold before colouring the flowers in Red Red.
On the second card, I used Versamark and Old Olive before heat embossing in clear powder and colouring the flowers Pretty in Pink.

I love both cards and I can't wait to use this stamp again !!


 Ceci est un autre nouveau tampon dans le catalogue annuel que je n'ai pas pu résister.
Sur la première carte, j'ai commencé par l'embossé à chaleur en or avant la coloration des fleurs dans Rouge Rouge.
 Sur la deuxième carte, j'ai utilisé le Versamark etVert Olive avant que l'embossageà chaleur  en poudre transparente et la coloration des fleurs Joli Rose.

J'aime les deux cartes et j'ai hâte de l'utiliser à nouveau ce tampon !! 



Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the gold embossing on the red poppies, really lovely. x

    ReplyDelete