Sunday 4 November 2012

Scrapbook Sunday #120


Today for Scrapbook Sunday I have used the new paper protectors that allow you to use lots of different shapes of paper and display them all together.

Here I have used two photos of me while I was pregnant with Neil (I know, I look so young !!)

I think that I am going to have lots of fun filling the 10 pages (only £5.50/7.25 Euros) that come in the pack.


Aujourd'hui, pour Scrapbook dimanche, j'ai utilisé les nouveaux protège-feuilles à séparateurs qui vous permettent d'utiliser beaucoup de différentes formes de papier et de les afficher toutes en même temps.

Ici, j'ai utilisé deux photos de moi pendant que j'étais enceinte de Neil (je sais, je l'air si jeune!)

Je pense que je vais avoir beaucoup de plaisir à remplir les pages 10 du pack, à seulement 7.25 Euros.



Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment