Friday 8 February 2013

Sunny Challenges Love 072/13



The lovely ladies at Sunny Challenges are back with a great challenge this week -
Love is in the Air. 
(Who is now singing that song in their head  !!)

This isn't my valentine card for my husband (just in case you are looking Martyn)
but all last year, I looked at my kitchen calendar every month and thought about the cards that I should be making using it as inspiration, and I never did.

So this year, I am going to make that card when a month shouts out to me.

And this is my take on February from my calendar. It was so easy to make with all the hearts available for the Big Shot.

Les belles dames de Sunny Challenges sont de retour avec un grand défi cette semaine -
L'amour est dans l'air.

Ce n'est pas ma carte de valentine pour mon mari (juste au cas où tu regardes Martyn)
mais toute l'année dernière, j'ai regardé mon calendrier de cuisine tous les mois et j'ai réfléchi sur les cartes que je devrais faire de l'utilis
ant comme source d'inspiration, et je n'ai jamais fait.

Ainsi, cette année, je vais faire cette carte quand un mois hurle à moi.

Et ceci est mon interpretation sur Février de mon calendrier. Il était si facile à faire avec tous les cœurs disponibles pour la Big Shot.

Alison xx

5 comments:

  1. What a fun, happy & bright card Alison. I am loving all the hearts, especially how you have used the twine to hold them altogether & then tied a small ribbon around the twine. So glad you could join us this week at Sunny Challenges & Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Alison, I love this. It is so bright and cheery and all those hearts mean lots of love for someone. Thank you for joining us at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison it is with great pleasure that I am letting you know that you are one of our two Rays of Sunshine for the current challenge at Sunny Challenges and Creations. We hope that you will display our badge and look forward to seeing your entry for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Alison. Congratulations on being a Ray of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being chosen as a Ray of Sunshine Alison! Great card!

    ReplyDelete