Tuesday 11 January 2011

Buzzing Around

Here's another card made with the Sweet Summer Sale-A-Bration using a favourite card style again. And I have to say I'm very pleased with it !!
I've tried to stay with two colours Basic Grey and Daffodil Delight but I added just a tiny bit of Basic Black to stamp the flower and to colour in the bees.




Voilà une autre carte faite avec les tampons Sweet Summer dans la promotion Sale-A-Bration où j'ai encore utilisé mon style de carte préféré du moment. Et il faut dire que j'aime bien !!
J'ai essayé de rester avec deux coloris Gris Souris et Narcisse Délice mais j'ai ajouté un peu de Noir Nu sur la fleur et les abeilles.

Alison xx

3 comments:

  1. That is so lovely, will CASe this one that's for sure, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty indeed - came over to see what Peg CASED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did I - and it's lovely Alison! Love the Basic Grey/Doffodil Delight colour combo!

    ReplyDelete