Tuesday 18 January 2011

Just Believe

I love this set, it's one of the sets we got free at last year's convention and I've not used it much up to now. But that's about to change !!
Here I clear embossed the large image onto Very Vanilla cardstock and then used my brayer to cover the rest of the card in Certain Celery ink and buffered up the image to shine through. I then stamped the smaller flowers and the wording in Regal Rose.
This was actually a challenge inadvertently set by one of my customers (and now friend) Stéphanie who noticed that I hadn't opened my Regal Rose ink pad.
I hope you like it.

J'adore ce set de tampons, c'était un des sets que nous avons eu à la convention l'année dernière et jusque là je ne l'ai pas beaucoup l'utilisé. Mais ça va changer !!
Ici j'ai commencé par embosser à chaud l'image des fleurs sur du papier cartonné Très Vanille, ensuite j'ai recouvert le reste du papier avec mon rouleau -tampon avec l'encreur Céleri Joli avant de lustrer l'image. Après j'ai tamponné les deux autres images en Rose Régal.
En fait, cette carte est un challenge déguisé parce que une des mes clientes (et maintenant mon amie) m'a demandé pourquoi je n'avais pas encore utiliser mon encreur Rose Régal.

J'espère que vous aimerez la carte

Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh - I'd forgotten about emboss-resist and I really want to try it now! I really love your linen thread/brad embellishment too. Thanks for the inspiration Alison! Vx

    ReplyDelete