Sunday 30 January 2011

Scrapbook Sunday #31

Since I've entered so many challenges with my cards this week I thought why not my Scrapbook Sunday page as well.

So the challenge I've entered is on Sketchy Thursdays.

When I saw the sketch I thought it would be perfect for my Christmas photos. I didn't take too many this year so I really wanted to show them off at their best.


Comme j'ai fait beaucoup de challenges avec mes cartes cette semaine, je me suis dit pourquoi pas avec ma page pour Scrapbook Sunday aussi.

Le challenge est donné par Sketchy Thursdays.

Quand j'ai vu le sketch à faire je savais tout de suite que ce sera parfait pour mes photos de Noël. Cette année je n'en ai pas pris beaucoup alors je voulais vraiment les mettre en valeur.

Alison xx

3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Alison! Those embossed snowflakes really pop against the Cherry Cobbler card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page! Great papers and photo's!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooo fun!! I love love love the photos and loving the background paper! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete