Monday 16 April 2012

Crafty Alison Guest Designer

As I promised yesterday, here is something a bit special.
Comme j'ai promis hier, voilà quelque chose de très spéciale.



I’m writing from the Pacific Northwest in the USA! I live about two hours south of Seattle, Washington, and am very happy to say HELLO as a guest designer to all the blogging friends of Alison!
I’ve never had the privilege of visiting France in
person, but it is a delight to visit via the internet.
I invite you to drop in at my blog to bec
ome better acquainted. It would be so nice to hear from you.In the meantime, I hope you enjoy my Little Black Dress card. Visit my blog to see more of my paper creations.
Sincerely… Linda Aarhus at
www.polkadotsand
paper.net.



Je vous écris du nord-ouest du Pacifique aux États-Unis! J'habite à environ deux heures au sud de Seattle, Washington, et je suis très heureuse de vous dire BONJOUR comme un ''designer invité'' à tous les ami(e)s du blog d'Alison !
Je n'ai jamais eu le privilège de visiter la France en personne, mais c'est un plaisir de la visiter via Internet.
Je vous invite à visiter mon blog afin de mieux me connaître. Il me serait tellement agréable d'avoir de vos nouvelles. En attendant, j'espère que vous apprécierez ma carte Petite Robe Noire. Visitez mon blog pour voir plus de mes création papier.
Sincèrement ... Linda Aarhus au

www.polkadotsandpaper.net.

4 comments:

  1. Alison and Linda
    What a GREAT idea you had. Two cyber friends sharing a common love... crafty and beautiful!
    I visit Linda on regular basis, usually during my lunch hour and always on the weekend. Love her work and I happy to add Alison to my list of blog friends to visit. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the international inspiration. TFS Alison and Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Linda. It's wonderful that card-making and Stampin' Up! are international passions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very chic best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete