Saturday 7 April 2012

Simply Stampin' Week 54

This week's Simply Stampin' theme is EASTER.
I bet you can't wait to tuck into your chocolate eggs tomorrow morning !!!
I wonder if I'll get anything this year - I'm allegic to chocolate (don't fall down, it's sadlt true )
and It's not always easy to get an non-chocolate alternative on the most chocolately day of the year.


Le thème de la semaine chez Simply Stampin' est PÂQUES.
Je parie que vous ne pouvez pas attendre jusqu'à 
demain matin pour déguster vos œufs !!!
Je me demande si j'aurai quelque chose cette année - je suis allergique au chocolat (ne tombez pas, c'est malheureusement vrai)
et il n'est pas toujours facile d'obtenir une alternative non-chocolat sur le jour le plus Chocolaté de l'année.

Alison xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh well Alison, it'll have to be an egg-shaped diamond instead! I love your row of eggs against those spring-coloured colour swatches. Have a happy Easter, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! I'm really sorry you're allergic to chocolate! I just wanted to pop over to say thanks for visiting my blog. The soft colours are gorgeous on your Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Alison what a lovely card I love it , the colours are beautiful.
    Have a nice Easter Sunday and Monday Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter, I hope you found a non-choc alternative! Cute colour combo Alison, they work perfectly for an Easter card! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete