Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas


As this is my last card of the year, I made it for all of you that follow or read my blog each day.
Apart from my last postcard on Friday, I will be taking a little break to enjoy some family time with Martyn and the boys.

So, I would like to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and I wil see you all again next year.

 Comme c'est ma dernière carte de l'année, je l'ai fait pour chacun de vous qui suivez mon blog ou lisez chaque jour.

En dehors de ma carte postale dernier vendredi, je vais prendre une petite pause pour profiter du temps en famille avec Martyn et les garçons.


Donc, je voudrais vous souhaiter à tous un merveilleux Noël et je vais vous revoir tous l'année prochaine.
 

Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. Have a lovely Christmas Alison
    Bonne année et bonne santé to you and yours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete