Wednesday 19 December 2012

Skating Away


I love the Winter Memories stamp set but i never got round to ordering it, but luckily when my friend (and fellow demo) Brigitte came her in November, I got to stamp a few images using her set.

Here I have kept the card quite simple using the Big Shot to embossing the snowflakes onto Cherry Cobbler card stock.

I coloured the skates in with Frost White Shimmer paint.

 J'aime le set de tampons Winter Memories, mais je n'ai jamais acheté, mais heureusement, quand mon amie (et collègue démo) Brigitte est venue en Novembre, je suis arrivé à tamponner quelques images en utilisant son set.

Ici, j'ai gardé la carte assez simple en utilisant la Big Shot pour le gaufrage des flocons de neige sur le papier cartonné Cerise Carmin.

J'ai coloré les patins avec la peinture chatoyante Blanc de Givre.


Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment