Tuesday 2 April 2013

Scraps Card


I was looking through all my beautiful papers and found that in my Twitterpated pack, I had lots of little scraps.
So I decided that it would be fun to see what I could make with them....
and this is the result.

I added a little grey button in the corner and an arrow paper clip pointing to the Happy Birthday to set off the gorgeous papers.

I may get more scraps out soon.

Je feuilletais tous mes beaux papiers et a constaté que dans mon lot de Roses En Liberty, que j'ai eu beaucoup de petits bouts.
Alors j'ai décidé que ce serait amusant de voir ce que je pouvais faire avec eux ....
et voilà le résultat.

J'ai ajouté un petit bouton gris dans le coin et un trombone flèche pointant vers le joyeux anniversaire de compenser les papiers magnifiques.

Je vais peut-être utiliser plus de morceaux bientôt.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment