Tuesday 28 May 2013

Card Class June '13

It will be June on Saturday !!

And I will be holding the first of two card classes for the month.

This time we will be making 

Female Birthday
Male Birthday
Child Male Card
Summer Card and
A Neutral Card to send to anyone for any reason

Classes cost 15 Euros (with your own glue) or
20 Euros (glue supplied).

If you would like to join us, then just email me at
alisonplumm@gmail.com
or call me on 
06 62 46 94 67

Ce samedi, ce sera déjà le mois de Juin !!

Et je tiendrai la première de deux classes de cartes pour le mois.
Cette fois, nous allons faire

Femme Anniversaire
Homme Anniversaire
Carte Enfant Masculin
Carte d'été et
Une carte neutre à envoyer à n'importe qui pour n'importe quelle raison

Les cours coûtent 15 euros (avec votre propre colle) ou
20 Euros (colle fournie).

Si vous souhaitez nous rejoindre, puis il suffit de m'envoyer un email à
alisonplumm@gmail.com
ou appelez-moi sur
06 62 46 94 67

Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I can make this one - too much work to do with bills/accounts etc the first weekend of the month - but I'd like to try to get to your second one. Will that be 15th or 22nd? I love the cards you've been making recently

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alison. You can come on either date, whichever suits you best. Just let me know and I'll have everything ready. A xx

    ReplyDelete