Wednesday 15 May 2013

Patchwork


I've been quiet the last couple of days as I have been sewing like a mad woman.

I just wanted to get my twenty squares finished and now I am joining them up together with the navy mottled squares to make to the quilt.

I am almost finished sewing all of this now and I am stalking the postman waiting for the other fabrics I have ordered to be delivered and I can carry on.

 J'ai été silencieuse depuis quelques jours car j'ai cousu comme une folle.

Je voulais finir mes vingt carrés et maintenant je les rejoins en place avec les carrés bleu marine marbrées de faire la couette.

J'ai presque terminé la couture tout cela maintenant et je suis en train de suivre le facteur pour les autres tissus que j'ai commandés d'être livrés et je peux continuer.


Alison xx

1 comment: