Thursday 7 April 2011

Mini Milk Carton



I love this die for the Big Shot !!!
It's such a fab little box that it so easy to make - my ladies on Saturday were amazed at just how easy it was. I've made a little matching set used the new Beveled Windowpanes on the card.


J'adore ce poinçon pour le Big Shot !!!
Ça fait une petite boîte sans effort -les dames qui sont venues samedi après-midi n'en revenaient pas de la facilité d'en faire une. Je l'ai assorti avec une petite carte embellie avec les nouveaux Embellissements Précieux.



Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the milk carton too Alison, I nearly screamed when I saw it was coming over!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love a coordinated set Alison and these are gorgeous. I love the colours you've used - very dramatic!

    ReplyDelete