Tuesday 5 April 2011

Saturday's Make and Take


Thank you to everyone who came along on Saturday afternoon, I hope your enjoying your new mini catalogue !!!
If you would like a mini catalogue then get in touch and I'll send one out to you.

These are the little gift cards that we made using the Big Shot and a fab new stamp set - Four Frames. I can see me using this stamps set lots and lots, especially as there is a matching punch !!!


Merci à toutes le personnes qui sont venues samedi après-midi pour ma journée portes ouvertes, j'espère que ce nouveau mini -catalogue vous a plu !!!
Si vous voulez un mini -catalogue alors contactez -moi et je vous en enverrai un.

Voilà les projets que nous avons fait en utilisant le Big Shot et les nouveaux tampons du set Four Frames. Ces tampons sont tellement beaux que je suis certaine que je vais les utiliser beaucoup, surtout qu' il y a la perfo assortie !!!


Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. These are very pretty, Alison! I love this set, too.. and the gorgeous Springtime Vintage papers. Just waiting - impatiently - for my Big Shot and Top Note to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are a great idea! I can't stop using my big shot and my top note die!

    ReplyDelete