Wednesday 20 April 2011

April Class


Firstly I would like to apologise to the ladies who came on Saturday afternoon....I forgot to make you a cup of tea !!!! I'm so sorry. When you left I found the chocolate biscuits and groaned, so sorry again !!
Everyone loved the project we made though......phew !!!
This is it, a double tri-fold stutter album.
I've used pictures of my cute nieces as I am so loving Rose Red at the moment. I will do another one with more masculine colours so I can give it to my boys and my nephew.
Promise Declan !!!


Premièrement je dois faire mes excuses aux dames qui sont venues chez moi samedi après-midi........j'ai oublié de vous faire une tasse de thé !!! Quand vous êtes parties j'ai retrouvé les biscuits au chocolat et je gémissais, alors je m'excuse encore !!
Heureusement tout le monde a adoré le projet.....ouf !!!

Voilà ce que nous avons fait, un album double tri-fold.
J'ai pris les photos de mes nièces car en ce moment j'adore tellement Rose Rouge. J'en ferai un autre dans les tons plus masculins bientôt pour mes garçons et mon neveu.
Promis Declan !!



Alison xx

If you like this project or any other card/scrapbook page then get in touch about having a Stampin' Up! party at your home.
Si ce projet ou l'une de mes cartes ou page de scrap vous avez plu contactez-moi pour accueillir une soirée (ou après-midi) Stampin' Up! chez vous.

1 comment:

  1. I bet your ladies were having too much fun to get peckish Alison! This album is brilliant - loads of rooms for photos. I obsessed with Rose Red at the moment too and I think between us we've put it out of stock!

    ReplyDelete