Friday 15 April 2011

Sail Away with me !!



I've loved all the other cards I've seen on everyone's blogs using this stamp, so I just had to have a shot myself. It's such an easy stamp to use and you can buy it on it own for just 12.95 euros.
The first card has now been sent to my father-in-law for his birthday and as a keen sailor I'm sure he will love it.
In the second card I've gone to town with the new Glass Glitter from SU! using the Baja Breeze and Silver for the sparkling sea.


J'ai beaucoup aimé toutes les autres cartes que j'ai vu sur les différents blogs que je regarde, alors je voulais essayer d'utiliser ce tampon moi-même. C'est un tampon qui est super facile à utiliser et un des tampons que l'on peut acheter à l'unité pour seulement 12.95 euros.
La première carte est en ce moment à la poste pour l'anniversaire de mon beau-père et comme il est est un marin amateur il va l'adorer.
Sur la deuxième carte j'ai bien utilisé les nouveaux Paillettes de SU! en coloris Bleu Balkans et Argentée pour faire la mer scintillante.

Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are really lovely Alison, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Alison - and I especially like the first one! The colours give it a very nautical feel and I really like the seam binding through the jumbo eyelets. Wasn't sure about this stamp at first but love it now!

    ReplyDelete