Wednesday 20 April 2011

Tea's ready !!!


When I saw the challenge over at A La Card Monkey I couldn't resist.
So ladies to make up for my lack of tea on Saturday here is a vitual cuppa to share with you now. Even some choccie biscuits on the side.

Enjoy !!!

Quand j'ai vu le défi sur le blog de 'A La Card Monkey' je n'ai pas pu résister.
Alors mesdames pour votre plaisir voilà une tasse de thé(ou de café) à partager ensemble.
Il y a même des biscuits au chocolat à côté.

Au plaisir !!!!

Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I'm glad you entered our A La Card Monkey challenge this week.

    Thanks!

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, I love that mini stamp of the cup. I really like your sidebar graphic, did you make it? Thank you so much for doing the challenge with us at A La Card Monkey!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete