Tuesday 1 November 2011

Christmas Squares

Wow November already !!!
I know it's an age thing but I can't quite believe how time speeds up as you get older, if you ask my kids how long it is until Christmas I'm sure they would say that it's still ages away.
But as a mum and a crafter I know that all the hard work is done before the day itself.

So here is my first Christmas card that I was inspired to make using the sketch at A la Card Monkey .
I love these Mocha Morning papers and will be using them again very soon.

Woauh c'est déjà Novembre !!!
Je sais que c'est une question d'âge mais je ne peux pas vraiment croire à quel point le temps accélère lorsque l'on vieillit, si vous demandez à mes enfants combien de temps il reste avant Noël, je suis sure qu'ils diraient que c'est encore loin.
Mais pour moi en tant que maman et crafter je sais que tout le travail est fait avant le jour J.

Alors voilà ma première carte de Noël qui m'a été inspiré par le défi de A La Card Monkey.
J'adore ces papiers Spécialité Moccacino et je les réutiliserai à nouveau très bientôt.

Alison xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Alison! I really like the way you did the middle squares to highlight the "joy"! Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with our sketch this week! I love the way JOY is centered on your card. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Love what you've done with the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the DSP and your interpretation of this sketch. TFS.

    ReplyDelete