Saturday 19 November 2011

Simply Stampin' Week 34 & Blue Christmas #5


Welcome to Simply Stampin' and this week's sketch challenge.
I have also made my card in blues to carry on my theme for the week.
For the middle panel I have stamped the En Français stamp in Bashful Blue before silver heat embossing the Medallion stamp. I put one of the beautiful Antique brads in the middle of the Medallion.
Behind the image I have used some Not Quite Navy 3/8 taffeta ribbon, a length of Lace Ribbon border (laced with Marina Mist 1/8 taffetas ribbon) and some Vanilla cardstock stamped with the Striped Builder wheel in Night of Navy.


Bienvenue à Simply Stampin' et le défi sketch de cette semaine.
J'ai aussi fait ma carte dans les bleus à poursuivre mon thème pour la semaine.
Pour le panneau du milieu, j'ai tamponné le tampon En Français dans le coloris Bleu Timide, avant d'embosser à chaud le tampon Medallion en argent. J'ai mis une des belles attaches parisienne d'époque au milieu du Medallion.
Derrière l'image j'ai utilisé un morceau de ruban taffetas 1cm en Presque Marine, une longueur à la perforatrice Bordure Dentelle Fleurie (lacées avec du ruban taffetas 3.2mm en Murmure Marin) et un moreau du papier cartonné tamponné avec la roue fusion Striped encré en Bleu Nuit.

Thank you for joining me for my Blue Christmas week, I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my projects and don't forget to play along with Simply Stampin' this week.

Je vous remercie de m'avoir me rejoint pour cette semaine Noël en Bleu, J'espère que vous avez aimé mes projets et n'oubliez pas de venir jouer avec Simply Stampin' cette semaine.

Alison xx


1 comment:

  1. I love your embossing of the Medallion stamp... very nice!

    ReplyDelete