Sunday 13 November 2011

Scrapbook Sunday #72



More Batman today.
I am really enjoying putting all these photos into a scrapbook for the boys. I know that they will love it and enjoy looking at them again and again.
They have been keeping me company quite a lot this week and have both been making up great pictures and using my stamps in ways that I wouldn't have thought to. I must take photos of their art work and show you all.



Encore du Batman aujourd'hui.
Je suis vraiment heureuse mes mettre en pages ses photos du spectacle pour les garçons. Je sais qu'ils aimeront et apprécieront regarder encore et encore.
Ils me sont tenus compagnie beaucoup cette semaine et ils ont fait des beaux tableaux. Ils sont utilisé mes tampons de manières que je n'aurais jamais pensé faire.
Je dois prendre des photos de leurs oeuvres d'art et de vous montrer tout.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment