Sunday 6 November 2011

Scrapbook Sunday #71


I finally had the time to start the Batman pages, just one so far but I hope to have a few to show you next time.
I'm not the biggest Batman fan (not at all in fact) but I loved this show. The same show is coming to France, well just Paris, at Christmas. So if you can go I would thoroughly recommend going as a special treat. Think of it as a sci-fi pantomime.

J'ai enfin eu le temps de commencer mes pages de Batman, une seule jusqu'à présent, mais j'espère en avoir d'autres à vous montrer la prochaine fois.
Je ne suis pas la plus grande fan de Batman (pas du tout en fait) mais j'ai adoré ce spectacle. Le même spectacle arrive en France, enfin à Paris, ce Noël. Donc si vous pouvez y aller je vous le recommande vivement comme petit cadeau de Noël. Pensez-y comme une pantomime de science-fiction.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment