Tuesday 22 January 2013

More Patchwork Bags

These are the other two bags that I made and gave to friends this weekend.
Firstly, I made this one using the Beau Château fabric. I love the soft colous of this fabric. 

Ce sont les deux autres sacs que j'ai faites et donné à mes amis ce week-end.
Tout d'abord, j'ai fait celui-ci en utilisant le tissu Beau Château. J'aime les couleurs douces de ce tissu.
Beau Château
 Then, I made this one using the Comfort Café fabric, which is now one of my favourites fabrics as well as paper sets !!
Don't you just love that everything matches with Stampin' Up!

 Ensuite, j'ai fait celui-ci en utilisant le tissu Myosotis des Marais, qui est maintenant l'un de mes favoris tissus ainsi que set de de papier!

J'adore que tout correspond chez Stampin' Up!, n'est ce pas !!

Comfort Café
 This is how the sides of the bags are finished off.
Voilà comment les côtés des sacs sont finies.

Comfort Café side view
 And finally, here are all three bags together.
 Et enfin, voici les trois sacs ensemble.



And remember that from today until March 22nd, you can win lots of extra free set sets and many other amazing gifts from Stampin' Up!
All details are at the top of my blog.

Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. Those bags look amazing! Clever you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really fabulous! Sewing is one those skills that I keep meaning to try and take up! The Love Amore fabric has to be my favourite.

    ReplyDelete