Thursday 10 April 2014

I is for ...........

It's A Wrap

Blimey, this is a real blast from the past, even though this is still a current set.
I got this set years ago to make card candy for convention in 2011 and I think that I have used it once since.

But getting it out for the A to Z challenge has made me fall in love with it all over again.
Maybe it's because I have been using these colours schemes and it just works so well.

I have also use it for one of the cards that we will be making in the next card class.
So it won't be another 3 years before you see it again.

It's A Wrap

Mince alors, c'est une véritable explosion du passé, même si c'est encore un ensemble actuel.
J'ai pris cer set auparavant pour faire des card candy pour convention en 2011 et je pense que je l'ai utilisé une fois depuis.

Mais le défi de la
A à Z défi m'a fait tomber en amour avec elle une fois de plus. Peut-être que c'est parce que je l'ai utilisé ces couleurs et ça marche très bien.

J'ai aussi l'utilisé pour l'une des cartes que nous allons faire dans la prochaine classe de la carte.
Donc, il ne sera pas encore 3 ans avant que vous voyez à nouveau.

Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by the blog earlier. The card looks awesome. I love to sew and paint but I have no patience or talent when it comes to making cards. Anyone who receives this card would be grateful and even more so since it is hand made.

    Sean at His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete