Friday 11 April 2014

J is for ..........

Jute Ribbon

I have made a couple of the Burlap Spring Wreaths from the Spring/Summer catalogue but I decided that I wanted a brighter one too.
So as this is not an option with the kit in the catalogue, I made my own.
I still had a polystyrene ring left over from Christmas that I covered with the Jute before making similar flowers to those in the kit. They were easy to make with a couple of circle punchs and the fringe scissors.
I also added a few red roses that I made with the Sprial Flower die on the Big Shot.


Ruban de Jute

J'ai fait quelques couronnes avec le kit du catalogue Printemps/Eté, mais j'ai décidé que je voulais un en couleurs plus brillant.
Alors que ce n'est pas une option avec le kit dans le catalogue, j'en ai fait mon propre.

J'avais encore un anneau de polystyrène de Noël que j'ai couvert avec le jute avant de faire des fleurs semblables à celles dans le kit. Ils étaient faciles à faire avec deux perforatrices et les ciseaux à frange.

J'ai aussi ajouté quelques roses rouges que j'ai fait avec le poinçon de fleur en spirale sur la Big Shot.

Alison xx

2 comments:

  1. That's lovely. The texture gives it a nice dimension. :-)
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's really cute! I love the paper flowers on it. I may have to think about making one of these in the near future, but for now I'm definitely going to bookmark/pin it. :-)

    Stefani @ Dreams of Nyssa

    ReplyDelete