Thursday 16 June 2011

Birthday Boy


Last week Graham had his 12th birthday and this is the card that I made for him.
In keeping with my Celebrations DSP and Make A Monster theme.
I cut one of the accents with a circle punch and highlighted the 12 on the paper. I was so pleased with this as I don't think that a 23, 34 or 45 year old would appreciate it as much !!!
The inside was decorated in reds, his favourite colour.


La semaine dernière c'était l'anniversaire de Graham et voilà la carte que je lui ai fait.
En gardant le thème des papiers Célébrations et des tampons de Make A Monster.
J'ai coupé une des accents avec une perfo cercle et j'ai entouré le 12. J'étais tellement contente avec cela parce que je ne pense pas que quelqu'un de 23, 34 ou 45 ans serait il apprécierez autant !!
L'intérieure de la carte est décoré en rouge, son coloris préféré.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment