Saturday 11 June 2011

A La Card Monkey Guest Designer


I feel so lucky this week as I was asked to be a guest designer over at A La Card Monkey.
Here is the card I made to follow their sketch,
I'm still loving my Celebration papers and matching accents.
Please go over and have a look at their blog and remember to follow them
as there is some great blog candy up for grabs.

Je me sens si chanceuse cette semaine, j'ai été invité à être une créatrice invitée sur le blog de
A La Card Monkey.
Voilà la carte que j'ai faite pour suivre leur dessin,
j'aime toujours ces papiers Célébration et leurs autocollants assortis.
Allez jeter un oeil sur leur blog et n'oubliez pas à les suivre
parce qu'ils donnent un cadeau blog candy très bientôt.

Alison xx
.

4 comments:

  1. Alison,

    I think this card is SO cute. I love the balloons that the monster is holding. Merci beaucoup.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being guest designer Alison! I love your bright monster card especially the twine strings on the balloons. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a Super Fun kids card!! Thank you so much for being a Guest Designer for A La Card Monkey!!

    Hugs
    SHirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so bright and cheery - anybody would love to receive it, but particularly a kid! Your little monster is so cute. I love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for being our guest designer this week. You're awesome!

    Terry
    A La Card Monkey

    ReplyDelete