Tuesday 7 June 2011

More Monochrome



Firstly here is the box I made for the first set of cards
I made for the Monochrome challenge over at Less is More


But I as I may have said already I love Monochrome, so I'm back again with a second set.
This time I put them in a little pag with a Big Shot Top Note topper.
Hope you like them !!

En premier, je vous montre la petite boîte que j'ai fait pour mes premières cartes
faites pour le défi sur Less is More


Mais comme je vous ai déjà dit, j'adore faire des cartes en monochrome, alors je reviens avec un second set. Cette fois-ci j'ai fait un petit sachet fini, avec un topper fait avec le poinçon Top Note, pour les mettre.
J'espère qu'elles vous plaisent







Alison xx

16 comments:

  1. Great box and cards, love your colour choices. Fave card has to be the Eiffel Tower! Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Alison you have been busy
    what a FAB bunch of cards
    think I like the medallion best

    Thank you
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous set of cards, wonderful box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards. My fav is the medallion and the cute box you made. Also like the script one at the end a lot.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful collection of cards Alison. You've been really busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sets of cards have such impact and I love these especially the medallion box set. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison love the medallion cards, how busy was you? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely cards, like the box but my fav is the black and white set in the bag. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely selection of cards and loving the box as well. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you're really on a roll this week Alison! What a fabulous bunch of cards, it's difficult to choose a favourite, but the one with the French Script background stamp is gorgeous!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Agree with Chrissie! Love the one with the background stamp! Beautiful set of cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards Alison. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've made a great set of cards, absolutely fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous sets of cards Alison. The medallion stamp is super, but they are all gorgeous. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful boxed gift set! Love the colour. All these cards are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! You've been busy! LOVE these sets! I think that image on the box and the first set is one of my favorites!
    Susan@Keeping in Touch

    ReplyDelete