Friday 24 June 2011

One Layer Wednesday

I love trying the One Layer challenges because it's all about holding back. Easier said than done when card making believe me !!
With all the lovely brads, ribbons and now the Big Shot that Stampin' Up! sell, it's good to make cards where the stamping counts.

J'adore faire les cartes One Layer parce que c'est un travail de contrôle de soi-même. Plus facile à dire qu'à faire en qui concerne les cartes.
Avec toutes les belles attaches parisiennes, des beaux rubans et maintenant le Big Shot que Stampin' Up! vendre, Il fait du bien à faire des cartes où l'estampillage compte.

Alison xx

3 comments:

  1. Just stunning Alison! Thank you so much for your lovely comment to me this morning - and I hope you know you'd always be very welcome! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, this is so pretty! Every time I see that hydrangea stamp I think I 'need' it!! LOL! Gorgeous card! My Card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - how gorgeous - love the hydrangea and the super colour.

    ReplyDelete