Wednesday 8 June 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge #10

Thought it was about time I made a card that wasn't monochrome !!!
This week's challenge over at Simply Stampin' is a sketch which I loved as soon as I saw it.
So here is my card, I've been using these papers and accents a lot recently and am really enjoying the colour explosion.

Je pense qu'il faut faire quelque chose qui ne soit pas en monochrome !!
Alors le défi cette semaine sur le blog de Simply Stampin' est un sketch,
que j'ai aimé dès que je l'ai vu.
Voilà ma carte, j'ai beaucoup utilisé ces papiers et ces autocollants assortis dernièrement et j'adore l'explosion de coloris qu'ils donnent.

Alison xx

6 comments:

  1. Well if I weren't already cheery this certainly would've cheered me up! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this take on the sketch! I too have been playing with these papers this week, must be something in the water ;-)
    Thanks for joining in at Simply Sampin' Challenges,
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and bright card.
    Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stampin' Challenge...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these papers, useful for so many occassions! A great use of this weeks sketch, thanks for joining us at Simply Stampin' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see a card so bright and cheery! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete