Thursday 23 June 2011

Summer Sailing

I've been having a look round my favourite challenge sites recently
and this card was inspired by two differents challenges.
The sketch is from Try Stampin' On Tuesdays and
the colours are from Colour Q Colour Challenge #90.



J'ai jeté un coup d'oeil sur mes sites préférés pour voir les défis de cette semaine
et cette carte est résultat de l'inspiration que j'ai eu en regardant sur
Try Stampin' On Tuesdays pour le sketch et
Colour Q Colour Challenge #90 pour les coloris



I hope you like it.
J'espère qu'elle vous plaît.

Alison xx

11 comments:

  1. I love it, Alison! Gorgeous colour scheme and I love how you've used those big eyelets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blocks of nautical colour Alison - they go brilliantly with the sailing boat. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Alison. It really caught my eye from amongst other entries on the challenge. I love how you've enhanced the shading on the sails with red. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card love the colour combination best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful. I love that stamp! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! It reminds me of a beach scene from France, for some reason! LOL! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Allison. Thanks for playing along with us over at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Alison! Tres jolie! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week! Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job with the challenges, Alison! I love this boat image, and it is perfect for this color combo. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that boat! It makes such wonderful cards. Love the stripes to carry out the nautical theme. Thanks for playing along at TST

    ReplyDelete