Saturday 25 June 2011

Comfort Zone Challenge


This card took me outside my comfort zone as these are not three colours that I would just go and stamp with.
They are
Bravo Burgundy
Sahara Sand
Pink Pirouette
And they are from the challenge at My Create, Ink
Thank you ladies for making me go out there and try something new.

Cette carte m'a fait sortir de mon zone de confort car ce ne sont pas mes premiers choix de coloris pour traviller avec.
Ce sont
Bordeaux Bravo
Sable du Sahara
Petite Pirouette
Et ils sont les coloris du défis de My Create, Ink.
Merci mesdames pour me faire aller là-bas et d'essayer quelque chose du nouveau

3 comments:

  1. So glad we could inspire you to try a new color combo! Your efforts paid off because your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the ColorLab this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you tried the challenge. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at ColorLab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job!!! Thanks for playing along at the ColorLab!!

    ReplyDelete