Wednesday 19 September 2012

Christmas Countdown


I am trying to be good this year and to have most of my Christmas cards ready before December. 

I say most because I know that there will always be a few extra last minutes ones as usual.

But the new Autumn/Winter catalogue has actually made this so easy to do, you never know I might end up ready on time this year !!

J'essaie être bonne cette année et d'avoir la plupart de mes cartes de Noël prêtes avant Décembre.

Je dis la plupart, car je sais qu'il y aura toujours quelques une à faire en dernière minutes comme d'habitude.

Mais le nouveau catalogue automne / hiver a réellement fait que c'est si facile à faire, on ne sait jamais je pourrais finir prête à temps cette année !!

Alison xx

1 comment:

  1. Thought I'd say Hi! Man, you are supremely organised. I haven't started and probably won't manage to for a while! Love this card- now I'll dig my scallop circle out again I think!!

    ReplyDelete