Sunday 9 September 2012

Scrapbook Sunday #114


I'm sure if my son's friends ever discover my blog then I'll be in trouble.
But for the moment I think I'm OK !!

I loved it when Graham would just fall asleep in his high chair like this after a hard afternoon at the creche. Or when he was little and slept in his little chair in the afternoons.

These Nursery Nest papers are now only 7.95 Euros but only until the end of the month.

Je suis sûre que si des amis de mon fils découvrir mon blog alors j'aurais des ennuis.
Mais pour le moment je pense que je suis bien!

Je l'ai aimé quand Graham s'endormait dans sa chaise haute comme ça après un après-midi dur à la crèche. Ou quand il était petit et il dormait dans son transat l'après-midi.

Ces documents Nursey Nest sont maintenant que 7,95 euros, mais seulement jusqu'à la fin du mois.


Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment