Saturday 8 September 2012

In Love With Stamping Last Chance Blog Hop

Welcome to the In Love With Stamping
Last Chance Blog Hop.

Today a small group of SU demos want to showcase some of the many products 
on this year's Last Chance List.

Bienvenue sur le Love In With Stamping
Saut de Blog de la Dernière Chance.

Aujourd'hui, un petit groupe de démos SU désirez mettre en valeur quelques-uns
 des nombreux produits sur la liste de la dernière chance.


I have used a few different sets, many of which are reduced,
for instance this Triple Treat Flower is now only 8.21 Euros (£5.96).

Quite a few ribbons also appear on the List this year and I think that I will especially miss these beautiful Satin ones most.

J'ai utilisé quelques sets différents, dont un grand nombre sont réduites,
par exemple, ce tampon Triple Treat Flower est maintenant seulement 8,21 euros 5,96).

Quelques rubans apparaissent également sur la liste cette année et je pense que je vais surtout  avoir un pincement au coeur pour ces beaux ruban au satin.


There are also many different Designer Series papers leaving us too and most of these are reduced. So this is a great time to grab a bargain and stock up on your favourites.

Il y a aussi beaucoup de différents papiers de la série Design nous quittent aussi et la plupart d'entre elles sont réduites. C'est donc le moment idéal pour faire un bon marché et faire le plein de vos favoris.

Here are the SU Demos taking part today
 Voici les démos SU qui participent aujourd'hui




I hope you enjoy this little blog hop and that you come back and see us all soon.

 J'espère que vous apprécierez ce petit saut de blog et que vous reviendrez nous voir toutes très bientôt.

Alison xx

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful Alison. I love the use of the gorgeous Mocha Morning papers too. They are my all time favourite DSPs. You've a wonderful variety of cards and I'm glad you've used my most used stamp set - Vintage Vogue - it's the most versatile stamp set I've ever owned. Thank you for sharing these inspiring cards Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Alison. Never got vintage vogue and am trying hard to resist it on the retired list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Alison, I love the mix of satin ribbon with the flocked mocha, very luxurious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never got Vintage Vogue either, but now I wish I had, gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete