Wednesday 12 September 2012

Snowflake Christmas


If I am honest with you (and I always am !!), I was heartbroken when I found out Serene Snowflakes was retiring, and it has already sold out.

But it didn't last long !!!

I think I may love this new set from the Autumn/Winter Catalogue even more, is that possible ??

Yes it is, Snowflake Soirée is even more beautiful and detailed for clean, crisp stamping.
Here I have used Real Red (with matching Satin Ribbon), Marina Mist and Summer Starfruit.

Summer Strarfruit is one of the new 2012/2014 In Colors and I think it is almost golden once stamped, perfect for Christmas.


Si je suis honnête avec vous (et je le suis toujours!), J'ai eu le cœur brisé quand j'ai découvert Snowflakes Serene prenait sa retraite, et il a déjà sold out.

Mais cela n'a pas duré longtemps!

Je pense que j'aime ce nouvel ensemble du catalogue automne / hiver encore plus, est-ce que c'est possible?

Oui, Une Belle Histoire est encore plus beau et détaillé pour une estampillage claires et nettes

Ici, j'ai utilisé Rouge Rouge (avec un ruban de satin assorti), Murmure Marin et Carambole Caracole.

Carambole Caracole est l'une des nouvelles 2012/2014 In Colors et je pense qu'il est presque doré une fois estampé, parfait pour Noël.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment