Saturday 13 October 2012

Birthday Boy


Today is my youngest's 12th birthday.
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL

This is his card from us. 
I thought that I would keep going with my brayer as it was out on the desk.
Neil has his golf lesson on a Saturday afternoon, so this seemed like a fitting card for him.

I got the idea from a tutorial of Michelle Zindorf, an American demo, who is a genius with her brayer.

Aujourd'hui, c'est le 12ème anniversaire de mon plus jeune.

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE NEIL

C'est sa carte de notre part.

J'ai pensé de continuer avec mon brayer comme il était sur ​​le bureau.

Neil a sa leçon de golf le samedi après-midi, donc cela semblait être une carte parfaite pour lui.

J'ai eu l'idée d'un tutoriel de Michelle Zindorf, une démo américaine, qui est un génie avec son brayer.

Alison xx

No comments:

Post a Comment