Thursday 25 October 2012

Sunny Challenges #64


Firstly, I would like to thank the ladies at Sunny Challenges for choosing my last card as one of their Rays of Sunshine last week. I am very flattered that you liked it :-))

Then on to this week's challenge - Triple Time Stamping.

As you know, I love this style of card and have made a Halloween one to fit in with my other posts this week.

Tout d'abord, je tiens à remercier les dames Sunny Challenges d'avoir choisi ma dernière carte que l'un de leurs rayons de soleil la semaine dernière. Je suis très flatté que vous avez aimé :-))

Puis, le défi de cette semaine - Triple Time Stamping.

Comme vous le savez, j'adore ce style de carte et j'en ai fait une d'Halloween pour s'adapter à mes autres postes cette semaine.

Alison xx

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card Alison. I love how yo have used the stamps. The colours are perfect. I especially like the little added bit with your greeting. Thanks so much for joing us at Sunny Challenges & Creations this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, happy card. I think your Frightening Feline is the perfect focal image for this card. Thanks for playing along at Sunny Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete